Info about Bulgaria work permit
A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Bulgaria. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work which the foreigner is to perform. The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit. This means that if the foreigner wants to change jobs (i.e. change employer and / or position and / or industry) in which he is employed, he has to obtain a new permit. However, there are some circumstances in which the permit remains valid despite a change in the circumstances for which it has been issued.
1 year work permit in Bulgaria
Available jobs (Labor) :
- Departmental Shops worker
- Meat Cutter,
- General construction customer shop
Bulgaria work permit package
- Duration of stay 365/365
- Expert consultation of visa specialists, assessment of the chances of obtaining a visa
- Recommendations on the qualitative preparation of documents, filling in and printing out the questionnaire
- The official invitation of the host country, certified by the Government
- Insurance policy
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
Required documents from applicants
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if have any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
How to apply for Bulgaria?
After we received the required documents above, Employer reviewed the documents and if needed an interview will be made by Skype video. Once we received the payment, we will submit the documents to the appointed Attorney. The process of obtaining Visa Issuance Letter (Work Permit) is between 4-8 weeks. After the Visa Issuance Letter issued, we will send it to you by Courier. And you shall submit the application of the Visa in the Bulgaria in your country.Embassy will be issue you a “3 month “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable for 3 month, 1 year or 2 years.
What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Swift.
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com