Information about Czech Republic Employee Card (Czech work permit)
2 Years work employee card
- Departmental Shops worker
- Meat Cutter,
- General construction customer shopEmbassy will be issue you a “one year “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable further each year or applicable to apply PR with some reasonable bases.
Czech Republic work permit package
- Duration of stay 2 years
- Expert consultation of visa specialists, assessment of the chances of obtaining a visa
- Recommendations on the qualitative preparation of documents, filling in and printing out the questionnaire
- The official invitation of the host country, certified by the Government
- Insurance policy
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
Required documents from applicants for Czech Republic Employee Card
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
How to apply for Czech work permit?
After we received the required documents above, Employer reviewed the documents and if needed an interview will be made by Skype video. Once we received the payment, we will submit the documents to the appointed Attorney. The process of obtaining Visa Issuance Letter (Work Permit) is between 3 weeks. After the Visa Issuance Letter issued, we will send it to you by Courier. And you shall submit the application of the Visa in the Czech Embassy in your country.Embassy will be issue you a “2 years work “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable.
What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Swift and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org