1) Information about Estonia
The Estonian economy is an advanced economy and a member of the European Union and of the eurozone. The Estonian economy is heavily influenced by developments in the Finnish and Swedish economies. In the second quarter of 2013, the average monthly gross wage in Estonia was €976 (15,271 kroons, US$1,328). This figure has grown consistently to €1310 (20,497 kroons, US $1473) as of 2018. Estonia is nearly energy-independent, supplying over 90% of its electricity needs with locally mined oil shale. Long-term prospects for the Estonian economy remain among the most promising in Europe. In 2011, the real GDP growth in Estonia was 8.0%, and according to projections made by CEPII, the GDP per capita could rise by 2025 to the level of Nordic economies of Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway.According to the same projections, by 2050, Estonia could become the most productive country in the EU, after Luxembourg, and thus join the top five most productive nations in the world.
2) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Scan copy of valid Passport
- Scan copy of High School diploma
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Payment 450€
3) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Application form
- 1 passport size photographs
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport, copy of ID card
- Travel health insurance and its copy
- Documents proving the purpose of the journey (e.g. detailed plan of the trip, fair participation payment, conference enrolment, etc.)
- Confirmation of sufficient financial means (e.g. bank statements presenting the transactions /movement for the last 3 months/ or the letter from the host / sending company confirming coverage of all the trip expenses)
- Confirmation of employment / private business / studies (For private business — confirmation of business registration. For company employees — original letter from employer confirming the position in the company, date of employment, current salary and period of holiday granted).
- Round-trip flight ticket with fixed dates (reservation only)
- Hotel reservation or other proof of accommodation
- Invitation letter
4) What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
5) What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
6) Process time
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org