1) Information about Poland
Poland’s economy is considered to be one of the more resilient of the post-Communist countries and is one of the fastest growing within the EU. Having a strong domestic market, low private debt, low unemployment rate, flexible currency, and not being dependent on a single export sector, Poland is the only European economy to have avoided the recession of 2008. Since the fall of the communist government, Poland has pursued a policy of liberalising the economy. It is an example of the transition from a centrally planned to a primarily market-based economy. The country’s most successful exports include machinery, furniture, food products, clothing, shoes and cosmetics. Poland’s largest trading partners include Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, France and Italy. According to Eurostat data, Polish PPS GDP per capita stood at 70% of the EU average in 2017, up from 50% in the year prior to the accession to the EU in 2004.
2) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
Scan copy of valid Passport
Scan copy of High School diploma
Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
3) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Application form
- 1 passport size photographs
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport, copy of ID card
- Travel health insurance and its copy
- Documents proving the purpose of the journey (e.g. detailed plan of the trip, fair participation payment, conference enrolment, etc.)
- Confirmation of sufficient financial means (e.g. bank statements presenting the transactions /movement for the last 3 months/ or the letter from the host / sending company confirming coverage of all the trip expenses)
- Confirmation of employment / private business / studies (For private business — confirmation of business registration. For company employees — original letter from employer confirming the position in the company, date of employment, current salary and period of holiday granted).
- Round-trip flight ticket with fixed dates (reservation only)
- Hotel reservation or other proof of accommodation
- Invitation letter
4) What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
5) What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
6) Process time
1-3 work days
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org