1) Information about Portugal
The economy of Portugal is ranked 42nd in the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report for 2017–2018. The great majority of the international trade is done within the European Union (EU), whose countries received 72.8% of the Portuguese exports and were the origin of 76.5% of the Portuguese imports in 2015. Other regional groups that are significant trade partners of Portugal are the NAFTA (6.3% of the exports and 2% of the imports), the PALOP (5.7% of the exports and 2.5% of the imports), the Maghreb (3.7% of the exports and 1.3% of the imports) and the Mercosul (1.4% of the exports and 2.5% of the imports). The Portuguese currency is the euro (€) and the country has been a part of the Eurozone since its inception. Portugal’s central bank is the Banco de Portugal, which forms part of the European System of Central Banks, and the major stock exchange is the Euronext Lisbon, which belongs to the NYSE Euronext, the first global stock exchange.
2) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Scan copy of valid Passport
- Scan copy of High School diploma
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
3) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Application form
- 1 passport size photographs
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport, copy of ID card
- Travel health insurance and its copy
- Documents proving the purpose of the journey (e.g. detailed plan of the trip, fair participation payment, conference enrolment, etc.)
- Confirmation of sufficient financial means (e.g. bank statements presenting the transactions /movement for the last 3 months/ or the letter from the host / sending company confirming coverage of all the trip expenses)
- Confirmation of employment / private business / studies (For private business — confirmation of business registration. For company employees — original letter from employer confirming the position in the company, date of employment, current salary and period of holiday granted).
- Round-trip flight ticket with fixed dates (reservation only)
- Hotel reservation or other proof of accommodation
- Invitation letter
4) What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
5) What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
6) Process time
1-3 work days
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com