1) Information about Portugal
The economy of Portugal is ranked 42nd in the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report for 2017–2018. The great majority of the international trade is done within the European Union (EU), whose countries received 72.8% of the Portuguese exports and were the origin of 76.5% of the Portuguese imports in 2015. Other regional groups that are significant trade partners of Portugal are the NAFTA (6.3% of the exports and 2% of the imports), the PALOP (5.7% of the exports and 2.5% of the imports), the Maghreb (3.7% of the exports and 1.3% of the imports) and the Mercosul (1.4% of the exports and 2.5% of the imports).
2) Information about work permit
A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Portugal. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work which the foreigner is to perform. The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit. This means that if the foreigner wants to change jobs (i.e. change employer and / or position and / or industry) in which he is employed, he has to obtain a new permit. However, there are some circumstances in which the permit remains valid despite a change in the circumstances for which it has been issued.
3)1 Year Portugal work permit
Available jobs (Labor) :
- Construction work
- Agriculture work
Embassy will be issue you a “ 3 month “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable further each year or applicable to apply PR with some reasonable bases.
4) Portugal work permit package
- Duration of stay 3 month visa, after 1 years residence with right of prolongation
- Expert consultation of visa specialists, assessment of the chances of obtaining a visa
- Recommendations on the qualitative preparation of documents, filling in and printing out the questionnaire
- The official invitation of the host country, certified by the immigration
- Insurance policy
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
5) Required documents from applicants
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
6) How to apply for Portugal work permit?
After we received the required documents above, Employer reviewed the documents and if needed an interview will be made by Skype video.Once we received the payment, we will submit the documents to the appointed Attorney. The process of obtaining Visa Issuance Letter (Work Permit) is between 4-6 weeks. After the Visa Issuance Letter issued, we will send it to you by Courier. And you shall submit the application of the Visa in the Polish Embassy in your country.Embassy will be issue you a “one year “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable furthermore each year or applicable to apply PR with some reasonable bases.
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com