Reasons to get a Czech Republic work permit:
The Czech Republic is now experiencing economic growth and a shortage of labor. The Czech government is developing special bills to help simplify obtaining a work visa for foreigners. Everything is needed here: from builders to nurses, from IT specialists to translators. Get a job of your dreams and get good money for it. Prices in the Czech Republic are seriously lower than in other European countries – this applies to both ordinary shops and the purchase of apartments, utility bills, and so on. And literally everyone can afford to eat in a restaurant, since the average bill in a restaurant is quite comparable to a shop check after buying food for dinner, so for those who do not like to cook, the Czech Republic has prepared another bonus.
Information about Czech work permit
Czech Republic work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in this country. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work which the foreigner is to perform. The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit. This means that if the foreigner wants to change jobs (i.e. change employer and / or position and / or industry) in which he is employed, he has to obtain a new permit. However, there are some circumstances in which the permit remains valid despite a change in the circumstances for which it has been issued.
3 month work permit in Czech Republic
- Providing information on the legal grounds for work mmigration
- Formation of a complete package of necessary documents for the applicant in accordance with the requirements of the Embassy.
- Checking the legality of issued documents
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
Required documents from applicants
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
How to apply for Czech work permit?
A work permit is issued exclusively by a state body. The Labor Government issues a work permit for a period of 3 months. This seasonal invitation is issued for a certain type of work that is defined by law as legal. Each work permit contains the data of the employee. There are specific features for checking the legality of issued documents.
What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
Warning of Immigration Fraud!
In the interests of providing fair and reasonable services to our clients, we wish to warn that many people often become victims of immigration fraud.
When applying for a visa applicants should be aware of the following points:
- Believe only the information you read on official website Embassy or authorized state bodies.
- Visas for are issued ONLY by Embassy
- ALL visa appointments are handled ONLY by the EMBASSY or VFS and at NO COST! No local agents or student counselors have the authority or are in a position to influence or schedule visa interviews/ appointments.
- All documentation provided with your application has to be genuine and valid.
- You are strongly advised not to listen to people who tell you that they can ‘arrange’ a visa for a sum of money.
- If you are looking for employment, please ensure that you are dealing with legitimate contacts. There are cases when applicants interested in employment opportunities abroad receive fake job offers from alleged employers or agents.
- Refrain from giving out personal details such as passport number, date of birth, etc. to any third party.
- Be cautious and stay alert.
For more information please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com
Please note, that company TSVE (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY «TAKE SCHENGEN VISA EASY») is not an employment agency and does not issue work permits or work visa.