For legal employment in Poland in most cases it is necessary to obtain “zezwolenie na prace dla cudzoziemca” (hereinafter, the Work Permit in Poland). This is a document confirming the decision of the Voivodeship on the admission of a foreigner to work. How to apply for a work permit in Poland quickly and without hassle? How and where to draw up a document? This will be easy with our company.
Why do you need a Poland work permit?
Some foreigners mistakenly believe that obtaining a visa is sufficient for legal employment in Poland. This is a big mistake! Visa – permits entry to carry out activities in accordance with which it is issued. A work visa is one of the reasons for obtaining Poland Work Permit (zezwolenie na prace od wojewody), but not its replacement!
A work permit in Poland for foreigners can be obtained by persons who have:
- Visas, with the exception of tourist visas, when they are issued for the purpose of obtaining asylum (when the case is in the process or initiated), the so-called temporary protection, visiting the country for humanitarian reasons, fulfilling obligations under interstate agreements or in the interests of the Polish state.
- Schengen issued by another country in the zone.
- Possessing a residence permit (with the exception of cases described in the following section).
- The right of visa-free entry, implying the possibility of employment in accordance with an interstate agreement.
Information about Poland work permit
A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Poland. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work which the foreigner is to perform. The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit. This means that if the foreigner wants to change jobs (i.e. change employer and / or position and / or industry) in which he is employed, he has to obtain a new permit. However, there are some circumstances in which the permit remains valid despite a change in the circumstances for which it has been issued.
1 Year Poland work permit
Embassy will be issue you a “one year “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable further each year or applicable to apply PR with some reasonable bases.
Poland work permit package
- Duration of stay 365/365
- Expert consultation of visa specialists, assessment of the chances of obtaining a visa
- Recommendations on the qualitative preparation of documents, filling in and printing out the questionnaire
- The official invitation of the host country, certified by the Polish voivode
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
Required documents from applicants
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com