1) Information about Lithuania
Lithuania is a member of the European Union and the largest economy among the three Baltic states. GDP per capital in Lithuania is highest in the Baltic states. Lithuania belongs to the group of very high human development countries and is a member of WTO and OECD.World in the Ease of Doing Business Index prepared by the World Bank Group and 19th out of 178 countries in the Index of Economic Freedom, measured by The Heritage Foundation. On average, more than 95% of all foreign direct investment in Lithuania comes from European Union countries. Sweden is historically the largest investor with 20% – 30% of all FDI in Lithuania. FDI into Lithuania spiked in 2017, reaching its highest ever recorded number of greenfield investment projects. In 2017, Lithuania was third country, after Ireland and Singapore by the average job value of investment projects.
2) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Scan copy of valid Passport
- Scan copy of High School diploma
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Payment 450€
3) Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Application form
- 1 passport size photographs
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport, copy of ID card
- Travel health insurance and its copy
- Documents proving the purpose of the journey (e.g. detailed plan of the trip, fair participation payment, conference enrolment, etc.)
- Confirmation of sufficient financial means (e.g. bank statements presenting the transactions /movement for the last 3 months/ or the letter from the host / sending company confirming coverage of all the trip expenses)
- Confirmation of employment / private business / studies (For private business — confirmation of business registration. For company employees — original letter from employer confirming the position in the company, date of employment, current salary and period of holiday granted).
- Round-trip flight ticket with fixed dates (reservation only)
- Hotel reservation or other proof of accommodation
- Invitation letter
4) What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
5) What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
6) Process time
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com