Information about work permit
A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Lithuania. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work which the foreigner is to perform. The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit. This means that if the foreigner wants to change jobs (i.e. change employer and / or position and / or industry) in which he is employed, he has to obtain a new permit. However, there are some circumstances in which the permit remains valid despite a change in the circumstances for which it has been issued.
1 Year Lithuania work permit
- Providing information on the legal grounds for work mmigration
- Formation of a complete package of necessary documents for the applicant in accordance with the requirements of the Embassy.
- Checking the legality of issued documents
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
Required documents from applicants
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
How to apply for Lithuania work permit?
The procedure for issuing an employment document for a foreign citizen is defined by law. Therefore, the company must comply with the requirements of the law regarding the submission of documents and deadlines. A work permit is issued by an authorized state body. The permit is issued for a certain type of work, for a certain company and under certain conditions.
Warning of Immigration Fraud!
In the interests of providing fair and reasonable services to our clients, we wish to warn that many people often become victims of immigration fraud.
When applying for a visa applicants should be aware of the following points:
- Believe only the information you read on official website Embassy or authorized state bodies.
- Visas for are issued ONLY by Embassy
- ALL visa appointments are handled ONLY by the EMBASSY or VFS and at NO COST! No local agents or student counselors have the authority or are in a position to influence or schedule visa interviews/ appointments.
- All documentation provided with your application has to be genuine and valid.
- You are strongly advised not to listen to people who tell you that they can ‘arrange’ a visa for a sum of money.
- If you are looking for employment, please ensure that you are dealing with legitimate contacts. There are cases when applicants interested in employment opportunities abroad receive fake job offers from alleged employers or agents.
- Refrain from giving out personal details such as passport number, date of birth, etc. to any third party.
- Be cautious and stay alert.
What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
For more information please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com
Please note, that company TSVE (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY «TAKE SCHENGEN VISA EASY») is not an employment agency and does not issue work permits or work visa.