1) Information about Lithuania
Lithuania is a member of the European Union and the largest economy among the three Baltic states. GDP per capital in Lithuania is highest in the Baltic states. Lithuania belongs to the group of very high human development countries and is a member of WTO and OECD.World in the Ease of Doing Business Index prepared by the World Bank Group and 19th out of 178 countries in the Index of Economic Freedom, measured by The Heritage Foundation. On average, more than 95% of all foreign direct investment in Lithuania comes from European Union countries. Sweden is historically the largest investor with 20% – 30% of all FDI in Lithuania. FDI into Lithuania spiked in 2017, reaching its highest ever recorded number of greenfield investment projects. In 2017, Lithuania was third country, after Ireland and Singapore by the average job value of investment projects.
2) Information about work permit
A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Lithuania. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work which the foreigner is to perform. The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit. This means that if the foreigner wants to change jobs (i.e. change employer and / or position and / or industry) in which he is employed, he has to obtain a new permit. However, there are some circumstances in which the permit remains valid despite a change in the circumstances for which it has been issued.
3)1 Year Poland work permit
Available jobs (Labor) :
- Departmental Shops worker
- Meat Cutter,
- General construction customer shops,
- Production Line in Factories.
Embassy will be issue you a “one year “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable further each year or applicable to apply PR with some reasonable bases.
4) Lithuania work permit package
- Duration of stay 360/360
- Expert consultation of visa specialists, assessment of the chances of obtaining a visa
- Recommendations on the qualitative preparation of documents, filling in and printing out the questionnaire
- The official invitation of the host country, certified by the government
- Insurance policy
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
5) Required documents from applicants
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
6) How to apply for Poland work permit?
After we received the required documents above, Employer reviewed the documents and if needed an interview will be made by Skype video.Once we received the payment, we will submit the documents to the appointed Attorney. The process of obtaining Visa Issuance Letter (Work Permit) is 4 weeks. After the Visa Issuance Letter issued, we will send it to you by Courier. And you shall submit the application of the Visa in the Lithuania Embassy in your country.Embassy will be issue you a “one year “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable furthermore each year or applicable to apply PR with some reasonable bases.
7) What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
8) What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
9) Process time
For more information on open vacancies, please call +48 511 546 194 (WhatsApp) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org